Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Letter to Readers
1. What are the Developmental Affirmations?
2. Where can I find a list of the Developmental Affirmations?
3. What are the colored Affirmation Ovals?
4. Who are the Affirmations for?
5. Why would I want to use them?
6. How are the Developmental Affirmations used?
7. Can I do activities with the Developmental Affirmations?
8. Do I have to use the exact words of the Affirmations?
9. Can I use them for myself?
10. Can I write my own affirmations?
11. What if you haven’t been offering these affirmations, and wish you had?
12. When do you not offer Developmental Affirmations?
13. What if you or someone else doesn’t believe an affirmation?
14. How can professionals integrate Developmental Affirmations into their work?
15. Why use the colored oval disks? Why not just use the list of Affirmations?
16. What is the sub-set of affirmations called the Love Affirmations?
17. What are the developmental stages of growing up?
18. What if I don’t know about the Developmental Stages?
19. How are Developmental Affirmations and Stages of Development connected?
20. What is Developmental Recycling?
21. Who identified the Developmental Affirmations?
22. Who field-tested the Affirmations?
23. When were the Developmental Affirmations identified?
24. Why were they identified?
25. What thoughts, values and theories underly the Developmental Affirmations?
To Dick Clarke, my lifemate, who first said, “Give us words,” and then stayed for the whole journey.
Words that Help: Affirmations for any age, every stage Copyright © by Jean Illsley Clarke, Ph.D. All Rights Reserved.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.